What is SnapChat?
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard of the new photo messaging app that allows you to take photos and record videos and send them to your phones contacts. Snapchat allows you to add text and drawings and set a time limit for how long your friends can view the photo you send. (Max length is 10 seconds) After viewing the image the photo is permanently deleted from the reciever’s device and the SnapChat servers. Great stuff, right? If you don’t have SnapChat and want it, click here.
Why Guys are destroying SnapChat
From my perspective there are two reasons why guys are ruining SnapChat for the rest of us.
- I know you got a water in your hand, but BRO, your acting way too thirsty. – Yesterday this cute girl was complaining about how many time a this one specific guy was SnapChatting her per day. Guys – they know all we want is a nudie pic, so stop driving them away. Here’s this gorgeous chick about to delete SnapChat because you were sending here “like 10 a day.” STOP! Don’t ruin it for the rest of us.
- I don’t want to see that BRO! Why are dudes consistently SnapChatting other dudes?!? I don’t get it, nor do I need to see what your doing all day long. I was more than happy going my entire life with out ever seeing you taking a $h!t. I’m not mad at my buddies for SnapChatting me, because they can on occasion send me some pretty cool stuff. But, please DON’T wear it out. The reason I was intrigued by the conversation I overheard yesterday was because I too was contemplating deleting my SnapChat.
LESSONS LEARNED HERE:
- Gentlemen… stop acting so thirsty
- We all are after the naught Snap 🙂
- Don’t ruin it for the rest of us
- There are some things better left unseen
- It’s an argument of quality verses quantity